3.10.08

Nolte + X = Busey

It occurred to me the other day, that there are only two degrees of separation between Nick Nolte and Gary Busey. You can take a dash of Nolte, add a smidge of just about anything, and you get Busey. Allow me to illustrate my point.

First, let's get our Nolte, stir in a little cocaine – voila! A-busey!

You need more evidence? Okay. Happy to oblige. This time, let's take a Mugshot Nolte, throw in some Mr. Ed...

Woah, buddy! Gotta keep the reins tight on this Busey.


You're starting to come around, I think. But, you need a bit more convincing. Let's try one more experiment.

Okay, this time we're going for the standard Nolte (I love the versatility of this Nolte), add a litte MJ — Ow! I think Billy Jean was Busey's lover. It's easy to see how "the girl" might have mistaken Michael Jackson for his father. I was skeptical before I saw this Busey, but I guess the kid wasn't Michael's son.

3 comments:

  1. No fair! Your posts are all funny and clever and stuff because you know how to use image-editing programs.

    I just get, you know, words and stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still like "Substance A-Busey" better as a headline. But you get points for the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How have I not known about this blog before now? Outstanding. When I first read the heading, I thought you meant X as in ecstasy/meth/speed; which still works.

    ReplyDelete